Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOLY GOD!!

I am refusing to look at the date of my last post. I AM SO SORRY!!!

I could give you any number of excuses but they would all be thinly veiled covers for laziness. Sorry folks, I promise I'm still here and dedicated to amusing you with my life.

One of those excuses is my job. I was recently shoved into a higher responsibility position and I'm floundering. Several of my crew read this, so I won't get into details, but it'll all be over come mid-May, and then I get back on track with this.

I think this is it for now, I'm going to start drinking, and playing World of Warcraft with my lady. Yes, I started playing WoW, I feel weird too. But it's actually quite fun when I have a pretty lady at the other end.

I'll post more later tonight.

I PROMISE!!!!

May our hearts, again, be one,

Skot/Scott

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE ALIVE!

    this pleases me.

    XOXO, gossip girl.

    just lost respect for myself. i'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.