Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I just don't know.

I think this actually tops my Lion Zombie. Click here.

This is bloody terrifying. I'm gonna search for more disturbing animals and post them.

While you're at it, check out coconut crabs, and then don't be able to sleep for a week.

Post your favorite disturbing animal below!!

Update from life: The show is going well, my kids make me so damned happy. They are absolute goons, and I love working with them. I wish we were a little further along with building our set, but I'm very confident that it'll be up by this weekend.

Update from future: I have a few new ideas I'm going to be trying out, be sure to look at all of my blogs, as I plan on making probably two more. One that will be all comics I draw, and another that will be dedicated to rants. I had a super good name for the rant one earlier today, but it's gone now. Sad day. If y ou have any suggestions post 'em below.

Update from over there: I'm sort of at a mental block for random stories of my past, so in my free time here (which will be extremely limited these next few days) I will be working on a few comic ideas I have. I hope to refine my drawing skills so that I can draw limbs (HOLY SHIT!) and learn how to write a comic for some artist friends! I really want to get these Russian comics underway! I think you'll like them.

Also, please tell your friends about this. I know it's rather boring right now, so don't send them here for this blog, but wait 'till I get funny again, and tell everyone. I want to do this for a living.

LOVE YOU!

Skot/Scott

1 comment:

  1. http://allfunnypicturez.blogspot.com/2008/02/amazing-pictures-of-deep-sea-creatures.html

    anything on this page is really, really nasty.

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.