Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm sick.

Send me flowers, and chocolates and cards, 'cause I am under the weather.

What the hell does under the weather mean?

I don't think I've ever been "over" the weather, or on the same level as it..

I have a massive headache, though I get those a lot, it feels like my brain is trying to escape from my head and the only way out is through a cheese grater.

That's on fire.

So I hear tell that eating a mans liver would make me feel better.

Though I think he would feel much much worse for it, so I spose I'll just stick to the medicine I have.

I just had to take three cracks at spelling "medicine" this isn't good.

That liver idea is looking more and more promising.

Though I don't think I'm quite ready to be a cannibal. I just don't have the right set up.

My little sister will be smiling right now about the cannibal thing.

A year or so ago she found out that one of her favorite cannibals (I don't remember who) killed his first victim on her birthday.

She came running into the kitchen where my mom, dad, and I were all sitting to proclaim the news.

Mom and Dad looked at her and started to apologize, I immediately put my hand in the air and yelled "HIGH FIVE!" To which my little sister squeaked, high-fived back, and skipped out of the room leaving my 'rents very puzzled.

I wanna nap, but I don't wanna. blah blah blah

Sigh.

OH! I started another blog at the request of a friend of mine. She asked me to review her band, and so I have started (Just started) to go to shows and stuff and do write ups about them. If you wanna read it Go here. If you have any suggestions to things I should write about, comment below, or e-mail me.

Love you guys,
Skot/Scott

2 comments:

  1. Pobrecito! Take good care of yourself. And hooray for the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better skot! i be lookin out fo you.

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.