Sunday, May 15, 2011

Clothes Pt.2

I'm not really sure if this qualifies as a "part 2" But the hell with it, I want a sequel.

It's summer-ish time and with that comes heat. And with heat comes my distaste for shirts.

I hate shirts. I'm not saying I want the whole world to be shirtless, because that would vulgar and deviant. Though I spose I am both of those things, thank you Drea.

My distaste for upper-body wear is simply towards myself. Hell, ask any of my friends, get me into a small room with a lot people, the temperature starts to rise, and off goes my shirt! (and sometimes my pants but that's when I have a few drinks too!)

You can also see proof of this in most of my Facebook pictures, roughly fifty percent have me shirtless.

I have a small pocket watch I like to wear around my neck, it has never worked and honestly I like it even more that the hands are forever stuck at five minutes to two, 'cause that is what I have appropriately named Shirtless O'clock! My party time twice a day!

I'm not a nudest, (well maybe) I don't get kicks out of being weird (...umm) and I certainly don't enjoy parading my half-naked self around for the world to see (Yea, this whole sentence is a lie) I just don't like shirts.

Unless they are freshly ironed, then they are ok to sleep on.

Skot/Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.