Friday, February 18, 2011

AHOY!

I want to build a small cannon on my window.

It'd be pretty sweet, I could have a little air compressor sitting in my room keeping my cannon always ready, and the moment the neighboring church started making noise, BAM! I'd fire a dirty sock against the side of the building.

I would also use it to shoot messages to people.

How cool would it be to just be walking down the street and suddenly a note hits you and it says "Nice hat!"

People would think that the sky was raining fortune cookies!

Maybe we should rebuild the internet so that it is a series of high powered pneumatic cannons! I'd fire a request for information to the library and they'd fire a book back at me.

Upon diagramming it out, I feel that firing books over miles of civilization would get a little sketchy. Especially if we get a rookie cannonier who doesn't account for the wind velocity.

Newb.

I hope my buddy, Adam, reads this post 'cause if the two of us agree on an idea, it then becomes a possibility. A very BAD/SCARY possibility.

The hell with lan parties! We could have sea battles on land!!

I HAVE A TWENTY GUN HOUSE!!!!

Captain Skot/Scott

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like to say this sounds like a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother just got a grappling hook off of Amazon for 20$. Cannon + Grappling Hook = ability to be Batman. Please do this.

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.