Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pennies, animals, and flames.

So I'm bored right now.

And when I'm bored I start to make up stories. Such as, right now there are these two pieces of paper on the desk in front of me and they are at war.

 They are also passionate lovers.

It's a difficult relationship.

I'm sitting here running lights and sounds for a big high school registration thingy, and I couldn't imagine actually being interested in what these people are talking about.

Blah blah blah, give me money, blah blah blah.

I just have WAY too much ADD for this kind of thing.

Makes me worry that I won't make a very good adult.

Wait, I think I am an adult...technically...

That's a scary thought, sort of like handing a very large stick to a very weak child. They'll try to hold it up, 'cause you really want them to, but eventually it will fall and hit someone in the head, probably the child.

That was a surprisingly good analogy.

I am proud, I think I will reward myself by paying even less attention to what is going on.

Have you ever seen the Cape Reinga Lighthouse, it's really cool looking structure. Check it out.

 Hmm, there a lot of very expensive things around me. If I threw a stone in any direction I would break something worth more than me, perhaps I should not throw this stone.

GOOD LORD I AM BORED!

This has only been going 30 minutes!

OO! Pink lizard!

My iPod is dumb and won't send me the picture..so I can't show you just now :( But have no fear! I'll add it when I get home..if I ever get home..

I have a book on the Hindenburg, and it's really cool. Ninety-seven people were aboard her and sixty-two lived to tell the tale. It was horrible, yes, but not as bad as they make it out to be. It also only took about thirty-four seconds for the behemoth to fall. The first tiny bit of flame spread over the entire thing in a little more than half a minute...Amazing.

Well that's enough of a ramble for now. Keep on reading!

Skot/Scott

Edit: I checked my e-mail this morning, and I had five messages from my ipod..Here's the lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.