Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3.34!!!!!

So today marks the first time I have even made any money from writing! I've received tickets and drinks and food for my writings before, but today I was made aware that Google will be giving me $3.34 because one of you wonderful people found an ad on my site interesting.

Now this doesn't mean I want you all to go clicking away at them, I could get in trouble for that. Rather I would like you to look at them, and if they seem cool then click. Other than that, I'm done advertising for people I don't know.

I was talking to my little sister about this money, and she asked, "What are you going to spend your new fortune on?"

I immediately responded that I could take a lady out on a date to Mcdonalds, get us each a mcdouble and we could share a soda. We might even have enough cash afterwards for dessert gumball!


I'm pretty sure that after tax at McD's, I'd be a few cents short of a whole gum ball, so I began wondering if I could rent one. "Excuse me sir, I would like to procure the service of one of your gum balls for 56 minutes, is this enough?"

But regardless, you guys (slash one of you) have made me enough money to eat for one whole day! Thanks for supporting me! Keep reading and clicking, and I'll keep making you laugh.

Skot/Scott

P.S. I made a Facebook fan page for my ego. I'd love it if you liked me and told your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.