Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today Was a wee bit fail.

I stayed home from work today 'cause my eyes started to do this weird thing. Let me explain:

They didn't work.

Yep, good story huh?

I was driving down the highway, and entered a tunnel. It took a solid TEN seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, and another ten when I exited the tunnel to adjust to the light.

Um, excuse me, Eyes? Yea, it's me, Skot. Umm, you know that whole "seeing" thing you're supposed to do for me? It be really cool if you could KEEP ON DOING IT!! I'm 23! I don't need to be blind! Hell, at least if I was blind I'd know I wasn't going to be able to see when I drove into the tunnel.

Well I might not know I was driving into a tunnel. But I would know that I didn't know!

Surprises are great, but not when it comes to important things, like seeing when I'm driving. DURING RUSH HOUR!

Breath Skot.

So I pulled off at the first exit I could see and took the long way home.

I got home and found a bird in the basement, I'll write about that set of events later. I sat down on my computer and started to draw.


These are two of my close guy friends, Jonah and Thomas. They are both rockin' musicians and in the band El Le Faunt (among like seventy other bands) check 'em out.

But that is what I spent most of my day on. I wrote a few other blogs, but it mostly turned out to be extended ideas that I must elaborate on later. 

Basically, sorry that this post sucks a bit, this whole "Blog a day" thing is tough, but I love it. Just lost time today.

Until tomorrow, friends!

Skot/Scott

P.S. Do you like the banner? My little sister made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.