Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am Genius!

I discovered a new thing thanks to a good friend of mine.

Mate Tea.

Now I've always enjoyed tea, but I've mostly stuck to whatever people hand me, or green tea. Seemed to work. Today my friend Sam hands me three baggies of tea (I was hoping these baggies of green, crushed up leaves would resemble something else just for entertainments sake, but they are very fancy baggies) one is green tea, one is something to relax, and then there is MATE!

Mate will make you win.

Mate will make women love you.

Mate is made from epic plants watered with awesome.

I feel great, it has some chemical in it that acts like caffeine but i don't feel like crashing, it a much easier more smooth way to get a leg up on the day. I highly recommend it.

WOOT TEA!!!!

Skot/Scott

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it! Let me know if/when you need more.
    Yerba Mate = epic delicious win.

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.