Thursday, January 13, 2011

WTF

So first they stripped me of my favorite planet, saying that "Jupiter has moons that are bigger, so Pluto can't be a planet!"

Well you know what? I have fingers bigger than your dick, so maybe you ain't a man? Huh? Yea Pluto is a damned planet!

But now, with the wounds of Pluto barely healed, they come and tell me I'm not a Scorpio. HEY! You see how upset I am? Pretty sure Virgo's are 'sposed to be leveled headed. I'm pissed! I am a damned Scorpio! I don't care who you think you are!

The following is a dramatization of my feelings and how I shall react soon.


Quit screwing with my childhood. Also, Pizzerias.

Don't make me angry.

Skot/Scott

4 comments:

  1. I was going to draw a scorpion on my chest, but I forgot. Or maybe the little "M" thingy, hell I forgot what it was I forgot to draw...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, this isn't new news. I mean, I guess a lot of people are just finding out that, ZOMG, the earth wobbles, but I could've told you any time since we've met that the zodiac's about a month off what it was for the Babylonians. I could also have told you that astrology is stupid, but that's neither here nor there.

    Love, Ramage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramage, you're such a dick, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also was pissed to find out I'm no longer a Scorpio.....I went off on a rant after work this morning...this is dumb!

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.