Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friend Series # My Wife and a short rant.

Do you ever find a song that just makes you want to sing or dance? Not even to the song, just dance or sing? that's how this song makes me feel Beirut - The Flying Club Cup

I've been having my ups and down a lot lately, and most of that is due to stress, I've been a little short and snippy to people I really care about, and kind of weird to people who are just joining my life. If you're reading this, hold on a little bit, I'll get better soon, just a few more weeks until this bit of life is over, and I can safely sail into the next bit of my purpose.

I try to go out as much as I can when I'm in these moods, which really only serves to make the mountain of things I have to do, get larger, but it also keeps me sane. The other night, my good friend, Whittney, (Read this) called me and invited me out to meet a few new people.

Feeling fairly low before I left, I begrudgingly agreed. I wandered into the bar at about eight o'clock, and was immediately forced out of my sour mood by a wonderful new friend.

Anddi and I set straight to work on making finger mustaches, napkin wars, hair ties, and millions of other things that should have gotten us kicked out of the bar. A few people complained that our random outbursts had interrupted them peeing.

Anddi was awesome, and probably enough of a good time for me, but then two more women showed up to add to the cacophony of random outbursts. When Ebony, Bonnie, Anddi and I started to Americanize the German/French/whatever the hell wines on the wine list, we were (Anddi and I) politely asked to bring it down a bit.

This is about the time that an expedition through my wallet had to take place, and photos of me from a few too many years ago were found and passed around for everyone to laugh at. I got my revenge though, turns out that everyone at that table was extremely ticklish. We (I) almost got kicked out.

Spilled drinks, bruised sides, and ink mustaches all equal one hell of a good night.

I'm Skot/Scott, I'm 23 years old, I can have a good time in a bar with little to no alcohol at all. And I enjoy remembering it the next day. (Plus I got three lovely ladies phone numbers.)

Skot/Scott

Edit: I should add, that I'm not actually married, Anddi and I just hit it off so well, that our friends declared us married.

3 comments:

  1. lol. way to go Skot. i thoroughly enjoyed reading this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that I got portraited! Luvs you Skot! A whole lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LT: Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I love writing.

    Anddi: I love you, wife!

    ReplyDelete

I know what you're going to say.