Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blogs

So I wanted to start this blog 'cause I've been following a few really funny ones lately. The most funniest of which being "Hyperbole and a Half."  In less than a week, I've almost read her entire site, that woman is hysterical.

Today I was scrolling through her FAQ, which is almost as funny as her posts, and started thinking about how it's been a while since she's posted. And a thought dawned on me.

What if she died.

In this age of blogging and internet friendships, we might not know for a while if someone we love to see has passed away. The internet is supposed to bring us all closer together, easier to communicate. When in so many ways, it has pushed us all apart, and made it harder to communicate.

This is a somewhat serious post, so I'll keep it short, but go out and say hi to an actual person. While you still can.

Skot/Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.