Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grammar

One more, and then I should get some big people work done before I have to go to rehearsal.

You will surely hear (read) me rant about grammar, and spelling, and the like. And you will surely see things in my rants that are incorrect. And you will surely be all like "Yo, Skot/Scott, you misspelled 'the' right there." That's cool, just send me an e-mail or whatever, point out the offending article, and I'll fix it as soon as I can. 

Unless it was an intentional fuck up. In which, you're stupid.

This post is mostly for a few of my ex's who are grammar Nazi's, I want your help, I want to be able to wield the English language as if I have been doing so my whole life (...wait...) and like any young swordsman, I'll cut myself a few times. Just lend me a hand please, thanks.

"And I, my axe!"

Skot/Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.