Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog Title.

Hey there readers!

I'm super excited that I have 12 followers, and a few hundred hits. I gush about this all the time. I was at a party last night and a good friend of mine was (playfully) making fun of me for being a writer and actually starting to be a bit successful. It really made me appreciate everything so far, I mean, I've only been going for a little over a week, but I received nothing but supportive comments, except from Ramage, 'cause he's a dick, and I just really want to thank you for this.

And part of my "Thank you" will be cutting back on the number of posts I write....Not really a good present, I know. 

I have a mock competition I am running, coming up next Saturday, and the actually competition the following Saturday for a play I am directing. I also have two other student directed plays I am responsible for, so any of you who do theater will understand when I say "I have Hell Week coming up."

The next two weeks are going to be crazy for me, but I promise I will still post as often as I can, and hopefully I'll put something up every day. Bare with me people, in two weeks I'll be back to full swing, and I'll be posting full stories everyday.

Thanks for being awesome!

Skot/Scott

P.S. I drew this for you!


Feel free to make this your Facebook picture, I know I did a super good job of capturing your likeness. It's basically a mirror, or a picture, or maybe like those weird toys with all the plastic rods that you can make hand prints into. You know what I'm talking about? Then you flip it over and the all fall out and erase your image?

Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're going to say.